I have been tagged by sweet and thoughtful Ernestine of Keeping the Home
Here are the rules of the tag:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of the post and link to them.
Let each person know that you have tagged them and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Me:
1. I am a newly married woman to a God fearing simple gentleman, who loves music, gardening/ environment, mountains, animals.
2. I have come to know God intimately and understands Jesus on the Cross and His Precious Blood when I was 17 years old in the university. It was one of the greatest experience I've ever had in my life. Memorable, captivating, purifying. Cherished it so much.
3.I used to be a very busy young woman even when I was just in elementary days, I always do a lot of things, participate in every activities around me. So love to learn every good things I can. High School, University days were filled of jam-packed schedule. I enjoyed it, learned many things, known many people, & love them.
Yet, when I get married, God let me understand the importance of prioritization.
I slowly understand and take to heart that having a family, is my first ministry.
4. I have a new found love of homemaking even if am not full time to it.
Living with my husband made me start to love plants/ gardening, taking good care of the environment, to be mindful of stuff that concerns home, I start to appreciate dog/s, we have a cute puppy at home, which we have in our 3rd month wedding anniversary. We named him Jell (after our fave bus transport, LOL)
5. I work in a Marketing Department of the company where I work with different nationals. When we have our meeting, I usually joke myself, am I in the United Nations? (LOL)
I am grateful to have this opportunity to work with different nationalities, it broaden my knowledge, and help me learn as much as I can.
6. I love coloring, just like a Barbie or cartoon coloring books. So fun and light.
Husband and I did it a few days ago in our 9th month wedding anniversary.
Can I add one more important thing in my heart?
I dream to have a family whose main desire is to make our lives a Worship to the King.
I dream that husband and I will be part of a mission team, whose main goal is to established a church who will deeply fall in love with God more than anything else.
That dream, remain so alive in my heart.....after every tribulations I may face.
I believe God himself created that dream in my heart so sweetly.
we are back
6 years ago