Monday, January 26, 2009

Daily Message for Married Couple

Last Wednesday, Jan. 21st, I asked husband to buy me a desktop calendar organizer,
to my surprise he also bought one box of quotations and messages for marriage.

With that, we randomly pick one card each in a day. We started yesterday, Jan 25th, Sunday. Here are the messages!!

Husband's card:

"That quiet mutual gaze of a trusting husband and wife is like the first moment of rest or refuge from a great weariness or a great danger."
George Eliot




Wifey's card:

"You can never be happily married to another until you get a divorce from yourself. Successful marriage demands a certain death to self."
Jerry McCant




Our Gracious Moments With God.

We took time sharing our hearts and how we perceive the message.
For me, God is calling me to have a pure and genuine trust towards my husband and a firm trust.

On the card, I picked, we believe God is always reminding us to leave our single life or our former way of life and have a new mind and heart towards life now that we are married.

We continue to do this inspiring activity along with our habit of 6pm prayer time together everyday.

Have a Blessed Week Everyone,
Bon & Jeff Galicia
Bahay BJ ~A Home of Love~

No comments: