Saturday, February 7, 2009

Proverbs 31:12 - Humble Attitude Over Duty




She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life."
~ Proverbs 31:12


good adj. ~ 1) morally excellent; virtuous; righteous; pious; 2) of high quality; excellent; 3) well-behaved; 4) kind, friendly; agreeable; pleasant; 5) honorable or worthy; 6) financially sound or safe; 7) genuine, not counterfeit; 8) reliable; dependable; responsible; 9) healthful; beneficial; 10) not spoiled or tainted; 11) cheerful; optimistic; amiable; 12) free of distress or pain; comfortable

harm n. ~ 1) physical injury or mental damage; hurt; 2.moral injury; evil; wrong
my Father reminds me by the power of His Holy Spirit:



Matthew 11:28-30 (The Message)
"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."


"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
~ John 16:33

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

MY GRACIOUS MOMENT WITH MY LOVING GOD

I realized the more I long to do good to my husband, the more I fail.
The more I hurt him without consciously knowing.
Somehow, God wants me not only to repent from my shortcomings but more to draw to HIM closely amidst my countless failures.

With so many things that I may want to do to make my husband happy and loved, I am still reminded of the most beautiful reason I've ever known in my life, in my journey....and that is JESUS, HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD gives beauty to all the good things we desire to pursue in this journey called LIFE.

Have a Beautiful Saturday Everyone!!

1 comment:

Sunny Shell said...

AMEN sweet sister, AMEN!

Oh the joy of knowing Christ and sacrificing all for Him! There is truly nothing greater than the love of God! May we honor His Gift of salvation with our lives!

Bless you sweet sister,
Sunny