Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"The Power of Praise"

"I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.

I will be filled with joy because of you.
I will sing praises to your name, O Most High."

Psalms 9:1-2

"a speaker talk about the importance of praise and our purpose during praise and worship. We are praising God. It doesn't have to be at church, with a leader or a praise team... I can praise God anywhere with words, with song, with my heart, with actions. I can praise God with my obedience.

Praise is more than an uplifting song, or words spoken to lift God up in praise. Praise does something. It releases the very presence of God Himself. And when the presence of God enters, your enemies are turned away!"

"Praise is a powerful spiritual weapon. It releases the very presence of God Himself"

The next time the devil tries to stifle your effectiveness, or to drain you of the strength and victory that's yours in Jesus, turn him back with the powerful weapon of PRAISE."


Source: http://www.internetcafedevotions.com/2008/10/power-of-praise.html



In His Grace,

No comments: