Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thirsty To Worship

Everyday, I've often told God to teach me to grow in worshiping HIM.
I love to tell him praises. His glorious and loving ways, that never fails to captivate me.

I have always thirst to lavish his altar with praises only to HIS NAME!!

"The heart of worship is to delight in the goodness, greatness, and glory of God.
It is to reflect deeply on his character and attributes and then to respond in natural praise and adoration" John Ortberg (pastor and author)

I quote it from walkdeep.com

I understand that my life is not enough to lavish him with adoration and praises, and thanksgiving.

Hmmm That's why there's HEAVEN...ETERNAL.

ETERNALLY PRAISING GOD. NON-STOP CELEBRATION OF HIS LOVE, GREATNESS, GOODNESS, GRACES, STRENGTH!!

Worship. Adoration. Praise.

Love it....am captivated, am overjoyed to do this to my God.....

In His Grace,

No comments: