Biblical Submission is:
A Beautiful Gift for your husband and
A Precious Offering To God!!
A wife's Biblical submission is vital to the family unit and a wife's effectiveness in her role as help-meet to her husband, therefore we will follow God's divine order of things (1 Corinthians 14:40):
1. GOD FIRST: Matthew 6:33 & 10:37-39; Luke 14:33; Mark 12:30-31; Proverbs 31:30; Psalm 88:13; Psalm 1:1-3;
2. SPOUSE SECOND: Genesis 2:18-20, 3:16; Ephesians 5:22-24; 1 Corinthians 11:3, 8-9; 1 Timothy 2:13, 3:4-5; Titus 2:3-5
3. CHILDREN THIRD: Psalm 78:3-5; Titus 2:4; Deuteronomy 6:7; Proverbs 10:1; Proverbs 13:24; Proverbs 19:18; Proverbs 29:17; Malachi 2:15; Hebrews 12:8
4. HOMEMAKING FOURTH: Proverbs 31:10-31; Titus 2:3-5
5. "MINISTRY" FIFTH: Volunteering (at church & childrens' school), work, others (extended family, church family, friends) & Hobbies: 1 Timothy 2:10, 5:9-10; 1 Corinthians 12:7: Acts 9:36; 1 Thessalonians 4:9-12; Romans 12:10 & 13: 1 Peter 4:9-11)
Living this life out of God's order is asking for chaos to reign in our lives, causing us to be unfruitful and living in constant haste (2 Peter 1:3-9).
GRACIOUS MOMENT WITH THE LORD!!
In HIS Grace, I am privileged to learn HIS Precious Word as HIS daughter and a Wife to My Husband.
In meditating the bible verses, in God's leading and guidance...
I have seen how far I am to becoming a Biblical Submissive Wife.
I've seen flosses toward my Savior, my first love in whom I treasured and loved deeply and genuinely. It's not a reason to be sad, but to leap in joy believing that HE is calling me to repentance.
I wanted to repent and faithfully pursue to be a Biblical Submissive Wife to glorify and honor HIS Name and my GIFT to my Husband and future children.
As I meditate and genuinely reflect HIS Precious Word, and am in tears, that I just control myself.HIS Word is so powerful, soothing to the soul.
"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace" 1 Peter 4:10
- A Calling to be A Good Steward of His GRACE-
I believe I need to repent on many things:
* First, in letting God to be the FIRST in my heart and my daily life once again....
* Second, to love my husband more and more. Patience on his flosses. Extend love and patience when I don't understand his actions.Encourage him instead to share his feelings and listen.
To be concern of his feelings more than my own. To be compassionate when he is hurt.
*I knew how I messed up as a Home Maker. Am not the one that a husband should be proud of. I needed to kneel down and ask HIM to lead me to repentance.
In my heart, I know how I wanted to be the Home Maker that God wants me to be.
I need to repent on basic household chores, like cooking, cleaning the house, folding the clothes, etc.
IN SPITE OF MY SHORTCOMINGS, I FELT, EXPERIENCE AND LIVE THE PRECIOUS GIFT OF MARRIAGE FILLED WITH LOVE, FAITH, KINDNESS, THOUGH IT HAS SADNESS AND CHALLENGES IN THE MIDST. STILL, IT'S A GIFT I AM GRATEFUL FOR AND I TREASURE..
"Now there was in Joppa a disciple named Tabitha, which, translated, means Dorcas. She was full of good works and acts of charity." Acts 9:36 ESV
~BE A WOMAN OF CHARITY~
we are back
6 years ago