Monday, October 27, 2008

Your wonderful deeds o Lord, I can't count....

"O Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us.Your plans for us are too numerous to list.You have no equal.

If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds,I would never come to the end of them."

Psalm 40: 5 NLT

I believe my life will not be enough to say and sing praises to HIM.
For HE made so many wonderful things that I've felt and witness in my life, and the life of my family, friends, and even not so close friends.

HE is an AWESOME AWESOME GOD!!

AMAZING....

Too many wonderful things He did, I can't count... too many. It's true, the scripture says, I will never come to an end if I start counting....

My Gracious Moment With God This Morning:

* I'm grateful for graciously allowing me to see and experience the morning/ day
* Super thankful for trusting and graciously giving me the GIFT Of Marriage.
For blessing me a loving and God-fearing husband.
I thank him for our 8th month wedding anniversary.
* I'm happy with the favor of LIFE HE has given me, my husband, and family (My Daddy, Tita El, and Tito John and their kids)
* Indeed, our Loving God has helped me and my husband all throughout those months we are together as married couple.
* HIS tender mercy is evident...for keeping Bahay BJ safe everyday, protected in so many ways.

The list could go on and on.......

Praises to HIM!! The Only One God...Almighty. Loving. So Precious to my heart!!

In His Grace,

1 comment:

Sunny Shell said...

I have a bloggy award for you sweet sister. Please stop by and pick it up! :-)